Friday, June 13, 2008

emo post

isolation. shouldn't be something that i should or would do. COME ON. i'm eileen tan! yet it happened. This part of me, I've been trying to get rid of, but so far, proved failed! Have you ever felt being in a group yet not of a group? Have you ever felt that someone close is actually pretty distant? Have you ever felt uneasy when one who claimes that he/she cares but does not really show it in reality? well... I know i shouldn't be feeling so. and i shouldn't behave so unusually. I didn't mean to and know that i will not dampen the light and cheery atmosphere. But sometimes, things just occur at the most inconvenient time, and they just make me wanna shut up and ignore the whole world. sounds like i'm throwing tantrum? maybe i am. honestly, wadeva! :)

No comments: