Saturday, April 27, 2013


There are times in life when we halt to reminisce about persons we met and the moments we shared with them. Today, curiosity got hold of me and I continued reading the blog of a man whom I once considered friend from where I left off 1-2 years ago. I can't help but smile, because he's still who he was when I knew him. Brainy as ever. I never really got a chance to tell him that I'm really proud to have known him as a friend. Also, that I'm very happy that he's found someone whom MIGHT have just change his perspective of marriage? We were both pretty lonely people then, but have now moved on to a different place in life. I wish him all the best and am hoping that I may still receive the wedding invite when the day comes. :)

Thiang, you'll be great someday somehow.

No comments: