Thursday, January 3, 2013


Travelling Solo. 
It's one of my lifetime goal to travel solo to somewhere outside of home. And after much deliberation and analysis, I've decided that Taiwan is the most feasible place to go. I believe this trip will serve as a test and reflection for myself; to push my independence to a limit by which I haven't seen before. I've measured the risk, and trust that this is one worth taking. Of course, it wouldn't be one of those life-threatening trip whereby I'll jump into "adventurous activities" which may potentially cost my life, but just one from which I'll have an un-invaded personal space and experience of a lifetime. I've finally plucked up the courage and convinced myself that this is a must-do, only to face with the unexpected "parental" issues. Haha. 

This is the only time I have to do this. 
And I want to do it! 

No comments: