Thursday, November 29, 2012


Tomorrow is Lao Niang's 24th birthday. 
It is my time to feel a little more special than any one else. And before I actually get there, I'm already feeling it. :) I realized birthdays have become an annual relationship health check for me. It gives me a slight sense of the depth of each relationship I have built or un-built with different ones. It's been both good and bad news every year. ANYHOW, I'm still a blessed child. 

Here's my ritual to ease some headaches..
A Bicycle
Facial Products
Watch
Clutch for Weddings
Books (Time Keeper by Mitch Albom or the JK Rowling new book)
Macbook Acessories (Keyboard, screen protectors, cover)
Dance Class
 Work bag
Pretty Shoes (Flats or Heels are fine)
Cards...
A Bigger Heart
Deeper Relationships
A Greater Love for God and Peoplesss
More Joy

Even without any of the above, I'm still blessed. :)

No comments: