Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Once again, my birthday is coming. And I'm not only excited about the presents (cos we all love presents) but I also can't wait to spend time with friends. Birthdays are always good excuses to have people you love gathering to have a good time together. I don't need celebrations friends, just want to know that you guys are still around! Haha. Start booking my diary!!! :):) It's time for birthday wishlist to be up again. I must reemphasize, wishlists do come true! Thus, it has become my ritual. Here we go! 

Intangibles: 
To love my life more, to love my family more, to know God more and to have never-ending joy!

Tangibles: 
Cards with SINCERE wishes, Anything that can help me LOSE WEIGHT, DANCE classes, new GUITAR, SHOES (for all occasions, of all kinds), CLOTHES (i trust your taste cos mine's no better), BRACES, accessories & bags (never enough), pretty Iphone covers, MAKE-UP, Squash racket (it's just a want), ORGANIZER, WATCH, WICKED TICKETS!!!

Doesn't it sound like everything and anything? Hahahaha. oh wells. TOO BAD! You asked for it. :X

Please leave the actual day out. Might just want to be alone. :)

No comments: