Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So happen my 22nd birthday post is my 200th blog post! Hahaha. I had a totally unexciting and feel-nothing birthday ever! I mean, at least it is not the saddest. Hahahaha. I did not have fun with anyone or whatsoever, partly cos I didn't want to soo. Yeah. My own fault! So what did i do for my 22nd birthday. Don't comment unnecessarily. HAHAHA.
1) Woke up at 12.30pm
2) Had brunch at home
3) Reply all my facebook wishes and birthday messages
4) Aunt came to my house with her home-baked birthday cake, apple crumble and Muffins
5) Fell asleep at about 4 plus
6) Woke up at 6 plus
7) Went to tampines to watch Megamind alone
8) Ate Popeyes alone
9) Bought a book from popular alone
10) Sat at Cafe cartel, read book and eat a slice of cake alone

That's it. 22nd birthday! Just me, myself and i. Not sad. Not happy. Too neutral to feel anything. Hahaha. I guess birthdays are just another day. Nothing special at all. :)

No comments: