Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I found my stand.

There are times when people around you do things that you don't understand, things that you dislike, or even things that you hate. These people do not deserve to be condemned. After hearing many public expression of dislike and detest of people from people, it made me wonder if they were appropriate and if they were acceptable. My answer is no. I'm called to love just as I'm loved. No matter how lousy some people may be, they are still created and loved by God. The line between sharing and complaining is thin. The line between joking and mocking is thin too. So is disliking and condemning. People fail. I fail. So who am I to dislike others when I have things that people should dislike me about? I haven't learnt to love everyone, but before that I need to learn how to stop accepting the 'truth' that I can dislike/judge/condemn people.

God, Keep my heart pure, and my hands clean.

No comments: