Sunday, August 1, 2010

Private Winner

From A book "You the Leader"

This is conquering inner space. When disappointments are enormous. When the blows are relentless. When all expectations are dashed. This is when we make the choice, " Yet I will rejoice in the Lord". This is a private winner. He smiles deep on the inside. He looks at the trial, smiles and says, "This will be good for me!" The private winner overcomes powerful negative emotions and brings them into conformity to the Word no matter how sorry we may be feeling for ourselves, or how much we would love some else to.

Sometimes circumstances around us make us feel like crap, and it kills us in the mind. It can be really scary when we allow our mind to overtake us. That's why, how important it is for us to be resilient in God. To always remind ourselves that we are precious and we are loved.
I want to be a private winner.

I need to be.

No comments: