Officially depressed.
I'm only human. God, I need you.
It's hard pushing myself to finish this which I apathetically got into. I'm kinda sick of it and I can't wait for it to end. This is a cruel fact, I am not enjoying any moment of this at all. Tomorrow is finally the end, I'll finish it up. Gloriously. But moving on, academics will be pushing me to my next limit. Sometimes, just a few of drops of empathy will help. I have too many things at hand, but I only have two hands. The days ahead seemed a little bleak, but know I gotta keep on keeping on. There is no turning back, there will be no regrets, there is only getting better and growing stronger. Me, myself and I. That's all I can do. God, take the rest, help me make them work. Please.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment