Thursday, December 18, 2008

GOD

XMAS drama Services @ singapore expo! : 24th dec - 7.45pm
25th dec - 10am/12pm

Where else should you be at other than a church on XMAS? Come for our annual super zhai xmas drama production as MS EILEEN TAN is gonna be a calefare on stage. haha. You'll have a hard time trying to spot me! :) Revert if interested. old young ugly pretty male female fat thin tall short irritating nice whatsoever are all invited!

Before i continue, i just wanna shout," YUKO I'M PROUD OF YOU!"

I read this girl's blog about God, about what she'd learnt from church and I'm touched. Being in church for years, I'd probably allowed all the basics to slip off my mind. But her recent entry really reminded me about loving myself, my friends, and of course my God. People often wonder why am I always so active in church, and I can tell you it's cos Jesus saved my life. If I hadn't choose to believed in God, I would have died of depression somewhere. Exaggerating but it could be true. I really was a person full of fear, anger, unhappiness and low self-esteem. Even til now, there are still residues of the above in me, but I can proudly say that i'd changed. A lot. If I had chose to believe in what i believed in myself, I wouldn't be who i am today.

I'd experienced God in a very practical and tangible way.
I'd learnt how to love, and be loved in church.
I'd learnt how to serve.
I'd learnt how to let the joy of the Lord be my strength.
I'd learnt how to trust God in times of need.
I'd learnt how to be friends with others.
I'd learnt how to be grateful.
I'd learnt how to see people equally and love them for who they are.
I'd learnt that God is real - it's too much of a concidence when many concidences happen at the same time.
soooooo mannnnnyyyy mannnyyy mannnyyyyy.........

To clarify: It's not God we're selling, it's not the numbers we're seeking, it's a life we're saving. It will be too selfish of us to keep all the awesome experiences to ourselves. HOPE was i'd found and it's also what i want to bring to people around me.
I'll never force anyone to be a christian, it is a choice: To believe in God or to believe in yourself. We're all made up of our own choices. What's yours?
I love God, and He loves me too. oh. and you too.

No comments: