Tuesday, September 23, 2008
POXed leen
After days of the pox torment, I am still poxing.. Ha. But I think I'll be done with it in 2 days time? hmmm.. Why is chicken pox called chicken pox?? It should be called PORK pox. For the last few days, all I did was watch tv, eat and sleep. I brought all my books and readings back, I attempted to study and webcast, but apparently, I failed. Wanted to do THAT much and only managed to do this much. *Shake head* Dissapointing. But in any case, it served as the REST that i'd been awaiting for. Anyway, the entire of last week had been rather hard to pass. I ate the exact same food for 5 days!! how sad.. so guo liren, go vacinnate, you won't want to go through this unnecessary trouble. But, from poxing, i realized a lot of people care. I'm touched by the fact that they asked. Convicts me, guess I'd really been in my own world for too long and haven't been caring enough for people around me. EILEEN, TIME TO SHOW SOME LOVE. muahahahahaa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bleh! =PpPpP
porxed no more ms.eileen.
hohoho. two more weeks. put up a good show eh
Post a Comment